Beating out 11 other bidders, this 8(a) joint venture between a provider of Cyber Security, Strategy and Governance, and IT Modernization solutions and an IT solutions provider focused on Homeland Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers, has been awarded a 3-year task with the Department of Homeland Security Customs and Border Protection to provide Office of Facilities Asset Management Program, Project and Engineering Services (PPES).
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.