The sole purpose of posting this RFI is to give interested contractors the opportunity to communicate their capability (ies) to the United States Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP), Border Security Deployment Program (BSDP), Centralized Area Video Surveillance System (CAVSS) and contracting office for the required support and services of the current and future state for a Health Monitoring Client(s).
The support and services of CAVSS is required at CBP’s land ports of entry, select airports, seaports and U.S. Border Patrol locations. The health monitoring client can be met on multiple dashboard views, based on user rules.
The health monitoring client must have the ability to performing the following:
- Must be able to run concurrently to the current Video Management System (VMS) Software Vicon, without interrupting or degrading services
- Real-time device and workstation offline/online health monitoring that is color coded (green/red)
- Real-time pie-charts to show operational percentage by site and total system overall
- Real-time alerts with sound to notify when devices go down/up, with email notification
- Day/Week/Month Statistics on all networked devices (e.g. camera distribution, bandwidth/storage usage)…