8(a) small business MetaPhase Consulting has been awarded a 2-year, $4M contract by the Department of Homeland Security to provide COVID-19 strategic and programmatic support. This contract was funded by the DHS Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Information Technology Section (IT30) and is identified as Only One Source.
Awardee Name: METAPHASE CONSULTING LLC
Contract Duration: 24 months
Total Contract Value: $3,999,560.00
Funding Agency: FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
Number of Bidders: 1
Award ID: 70FA3020C00000004
- MetaPhase was recently named one of the NXT UP firmspoised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Former HHS OCTO Data Innovator, Damon Davis recruited to join MetaPhase Consulting
- 8(a) adds DHS USCIS Professional & Technical Support Services contract win
- 8(a) adds follow-on contract at DHS to provide CISA2020 Policy Support
- Press Release: Tim Hanes Joins MetaPhase Consulting to Support Rapidly Growing DHS Portfolio
- USCIS awards 5-year contract for Statistical Support services to MetaPhase