G2X TAKE: Beating out three other bidders IntelliBridge, through it’s Alethix wholly owned subsidiary, with listed core capabilities in Information Infrastructure Transformation Services, has been awarded a 5-year contract with the Department of Homeland Security’s US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Work is to provide DevSecOps services for the Homeland Security Investigations Repository for Analytics in Virtualized Environment (RAVEn) Program. The contract, valued at $68M, was awarded using GSA IT-70.
- Early in 2021 it was announced that IntelliBridge, a leading technology solutions provider focused on Federal customer challenges, had acquired Alethix, broadening its Federal Civilian footprint, while adding Prime access to several key contract vehicles. More on that here.
- Alethix brings with them a broad set of past performance that cuts across FedCiv and DOD, to include significant past performance at DHS and USDA. See the full list of customers here.
- Alethix’s recent success in support of DHS agencies includes being awarded $98M in USCIS Services for Product Engineering and Enterprise Delivery (SPEED) tasks.
- This strategic move for IntelliBridge followed being acquired by a Private Equity firm Enlightenment Capital in 2019; acquiring IntelliWare; and re-branding the newly combined Trowbridge/IntelliWare entity as IntelliBridge. The most recent move by the company was the news this Summer they had acquired digital transformation company U.Group.
- IntelliBridge was recently identified as being among the Federal Civilian leaders noted as 2021 Top Workplaces in the Washington Area and both Alethix and Intellibridge was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
RFP ID: 70CTD021Q00000139
Award ID: 70CTD021FR0000235
Referenced IDV ID: GS35F443CA