Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations has issued an RFI for Investigative Case Management (ICM) O&M Support and Optional Enhancements. To deliver ICM functionality ICE employs commercial software, Palantir Technologies, Inc.’s Gotham Product, which has been configured specifically for HSI’s operational needs. Current and future releases of ICM are required to have System Maintenance and Services support for the purpose of applying adaptive, perfective and corrective maintenance to the application as well as operating and maintaining the ICM infrastructure, and additionally delivering enhancements, as necessary and procured under this proposed work, to the existing product. The Contractor shall provide qualified, experienced personnel to deliver support for the continued System Maintenance, Operations and Services tasks associated with ICM in accordance with Palantir Gotham’s standard O&M/Support Services Terms and Conditions. This requirement includes the tasks described in the following sections:
Tier 2 System Maintenance and Support In consultation with the Contractor, items that cannot be resolved at the Tier 1 Support level shall be turned over to Tier 2 ICM System Maintenance and Support.
- The Contractor shall report the status of the ticket using Atlassian Jira tracking software;
- Typical Tier 2 activities would include patching systems and effecting minor fixes, etc. in accordance with Palantir Gotham’s O&M/Support Services Terms and Conditions;
- Tier 2 System Maintenance and Support shall be operational in accordance with the performance levels identified in Section 6.0;
- The Contractor shall respond to all Tier 2 System Maintenance tickets in accordance with the contract;
- The Contractor shall implement an application feedback loop, whereas systemic issues identified during common Tier 1, 2, and 3 escalation procedures are routinely evaluated and reviewed…”
The period of performance of the ICM System Maintenance and Services contract will consist of a base period of twelve months plus four twelve-month option periods.DHS Featured DHS ICE XTRA