The DHS has issued an RFI for requirements to support a full range of program management and technical support services to Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Systems Support Directorate. The requirements includes Risk and Systems Analysis, Operational Modeling and Analysis, and Capabilities, Planning and Analysis. In addition, other requirements include Program Development Support, Planning and Reporting Support, and Acquisition Program Management.
Analysis requirements include analyzing detection capability, developing programs to address gaps in detection capabilities, reporting on progress, building interagency partnerships and coordinating interagency planning and guidance for improving detection efforts, both domestically and internationally, including:
- Conduct risk and cost-benefit assessments for alternative detection architectures.
- Facilitate common understanding across a large and varied stakeholder community of all elements of the mission, to include the threat, goals, objectives, methods, operational environments and limitations, etc.
- Facilitate the collaborative development of synchronized implementation plans for various segments by the cognizant stakeholders
- Capture individual stakeholder SME knowledge and make it easily accessible to all stakeholders
- Facilitate collaboration between…”