“The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) has a requirement to provide DHS and its Components Services and Software for its Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution Reporting (PPBE) OneNumber system …”
“The objective of this procurement is to provide a vehicle for DHS HQ to maintain and enhance the HQ PPBE OneNumber system, and to expand services to allow Components and other HQ OCFO Divisions to acquire support services and OneStream XF software for implementing PPBE systems that will communicate and integrate directly with the HQ PPBE system and maintain alignment with HQ data structures required to submit and produce PPBE process deliverables.
The key mission objectives are listed below:
- Service/Operations Support – of DHS PPBE systems (currently PPBE OneNumber at DHS HQ) as well as enhancements on an as needed basis.
- Extend PPBE OneNumber Functionality for Components and other HQ OCFO Divisions – Vendor will work with DHS Components (bureaus) to extend and leverage the OneStream XF configuration (already developed at DHS HQ) for their own PPBE purposes and to automate the submission of PPBE data to HQ for each PPBE phase to the highest extent possible, e.g., “pushbutton” OneStream XF system-to-system integration. Based on the HQ data submission requirement.
- DHS also may further develop capabilities available in OneStream XF, such as generating Financial Statements.
- Provide a purchase vehicle for OneStream XF software and maintenance – at negotiated preferred DHS discounted rates based on volume purchases for DHS and Component CFO purposes.
- Training/Travel – Vendor will work with DHS HQ and Component personnel to provide training for existing or newly developed capabilities. This may include travel limited to training of the new PPBE capabilities.
- Migrate OneNumber applications to the cloud – DHS HQ plans to migrate the existing PPBE OneNumber system to a DHS Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) designated cloud environment. The vendor would be responsible for migrating the PPBE OneNumber OneStream XF applications and data (SQL Server) to the new environment ensuring applications and data are regression tested and validated to ensure functionality is working as it was in current environment.”
“The scope of this BPA includes OneStream XF software and PPBE services to support the DHS HQ and Components which include but are not limited to:
- Department of Homeland Security Headquarters Divisions and Directorates
- S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Science and Technology Directorate (S&T)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD)
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)”
XFactor Members access the complete set of documents here.
To register for a free XFactor trial, read more here.