G2X TAKE: Definitive Logic, a small business technology integration partner focused on Financial Management, Data Solutions, Emergency Management, Human Capital, and Asset Management solutions, beat out one other bidder to be awarded a single-award blanket purchase agreement with the Department of Homeland Security to provide Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution. The contract, valued at $88M, was competed using GSA MAS as a small business set-aside action.
- Definitive Logic has 20 years delivering mission-impact consulting and technology services to federal government and commercial clients. Its domain expertise spans Defense, Homeland Security, Healthcare IT, and Emergency Management and more. More here.
- On March 9th 2020, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) OneNumber system went live for DHS Headquarters and Components. This system represents the first and only Federal system to seamlessly integrate all PPBE processes into a single, consolidated Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform. Together with partners at Applied Computing Technologies, Kearney & Company, and OneStream Software, beginning in April 2018 Definitive Logic worked with DHS OCFO using Agile to deploy the OneNumber system in under 2 years. More here.
- Definitive Logic recently recruited Bob Phoebus, an executive leader with more than 30 years of IT industry experience who has served in executive and senior management positions in both private and public companies to be Chief Growth Officer. This is just the latest in a series of strategic moves by Definitive Logic to include naming Mike Monson to serve as President & Chief Customer Experience Officer; recruiting recent DOD Chief Data Officer Michael Conlin to be CTO; adding Industry Executive Angie Holbrook as Chief People & Culture Officer; and naming Stacy Brown to be Director, Solutions Strategy.
- Definitive Logic lays claim to a number of Schedules and GWACs to include CIO-SP3 SB and GSA OASIS SB Pool 2. The complete list is here.
- Definitive Logic, led by President Mike Monson and CEO Paul Burke, was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come, and they were recently named to the list of Federal Civilian and Federal Health leaders noted as 2021 Top Workplaces in the Washington Area.
RFP ID: 70RTAC21Q00000036
Award ID: 70RTAC21A00000012
Referenced IDV ID: GS35F0508T