“The United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, and Communications Engineering Center (C3CEN) is tasked with maintaining and developing the Coast Guard’s C4IT Systems. C3CEN uses evolutionary engineering to match developing requirements with a focus on the rapid deployment of core or interim functionality and maintenance, followed by modifications and technology refreshment to address full or emerging requirements.
In addition to providing maintenance and troubleshooting assistance on assigned systems beyond the scope or capability of intermediate level support, C3CEN provides Inventory Management Specialist (IMS) and Equipment Specialist (ES) services in support of the Product Lines (PLs) and Core Technologies (CTs) materials through all life-cycle phases. The C3CEN PLs and CTs require onsite contractor support to assist with professional Logistics Support Services (LSS).”
“Scope: To provide system and item-level technical, acquisition, business, and support service management to C3CEN’s PLs and CTs. The contractor shall furnish the necessary personnel, materials, equipment, facilities, travel and other services required for Logistics Support Services. The support services shall include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Load/induct new assets to stock/inventory
- Create inventory stock records
- Prepare signature-ready documents to assist the PL or CT in making
- replenishment/buy/repair decisions based on review/demand requirements, etc.
- Establish/monitor/maintain material due-ins
- Manage material received/held/stored in the Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC)
- Inventory Control Point (ICP)
- Review/control materials due-out
- Review/create Material Release Orders (MROs), resolving inventory discrepancies related to MROs, and conducting supply support reviews to determine if material requires disposition/removal from inventory requiring disposal actions and/or stock record inactivation (for example, when material is at the end of its life-cycle, has become excess, unserviceable, obsolete replaced, etc.)
- Maintain IMS and ES Desk Guides for use by all C3CEN Government or contracted personnel assigned with IMS and ES duties…”
This is a 100% 8(a) set aside with a period of performance for 11 months, to include a 1 five-month base period and 2 three-month option periods.