- “This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation. Proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The Government intends to award a Firm-Fixed Price Contract under Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP) using FAR Part 13 to the responsible Offeror whose quotation conforming to this synopsis/solicitation will offer the best value to the Government, price and other factors considered.
- Combined/Synopsis Solicitation Number is 70RDAD20R00000014 for a FOIA management and electronic discovery platform.
- This RFP and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2020-06.
- This acquisition is not set-aside for small business.
- The Contract Line Item Numbers (CLINS), Description, Unit Price, and Quantities are:
See Attachment A (Statement of Work). The anticipated date for contract award is on or about September 4, 2020.
- The Contract shall provide a FOIA management and electronic discovery system in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Privacy Office (PRIV).
- The period of performance consists of a 12-month base year after award and four (4) 12-month option periods to be exercised at the discretion of the Government.
Place of Performance: This is a cloud-based service – the place of performance is virtual/remote.”