“ICE’s mission is to promote homeland security and public safety through the criminal and civil enforcement of approximately 400 federal laws governing border control, customs, trade and immigration.
Over the last two years, ICE has experienced an increased level of external threat activity directed towards its Senior leaders, personnel and facilities. Much of this threat activity originates from social media and online postings and has since expanded to physical attacks on ICE facilities and the homes of ICE employees. In order to prevent adversaries from successfully targeting ICE Senior leaders, personnel and facilities, ICE requires real-time threat mitigation and monitoring services, vulnerability assessments, and proactive threat monitoring services.”
“The Contractor shall provide all necessary personnel, supervision, management, equipment, materials and services, except for those provided by the Government, in support of ICE’s desire to protect ICE Senior Leaders, personnel and facilities, who face threats or harm, via internet-based threat mitigation and monitoring services. These efforts include conducting vulnerability assessments and proactive threat monitoring.
“Vulnerability Assessments –
- Evaluate and conduct Tier 1 vulnerability assessments using proprietary and publicly available electronic information associated or regarding designated ICE Senior Leaders to identify threats, the exploitation of Protection Plans, and other risk factors. This assessment will be provided within five (5) business days from the award the contract.
- Evaluate and conduct Tier 2 vulnerability assessments using proprietary and publicly available electronic information associated or regarding threats to the general ICE population and facilities, as well as threats and/or disruptions to ICE operations. This assessment will be provided within five (5) business days of a request from ICE OPR.
- Evaluate and conduct Tier 3 vulnerability assessments using proprietary and publicly available electronic information associated or regarding designated ICE personnel, facilities and operations. These assessments will be provided on an ADHOC basis as requested by ICE OPR.
- Assessments and/or searches shall involve real-time aggregating open source information using unique identifiers for related association, enhanced data analytics, and analytic reporting on sentiment and other related factors.
- Assessments will include queries to determine what personally identifiable information is publicly available about those in categories Tier 1, 2 and 3 (Phone numbers, addresses, relatives, etc.).
- Conduct analytics by utilizing social and behavioral sciences to…”
The anticipated period of performance is one year with four one-year option periods.