As a Program Manager GS 0340 15, your typical work assignments may include:
- Provides direct management oversight and supervision to a professional staff of IT specialists, project managers, financial and program analysts. Ensures staff delivers optimum service and quality performance.
- Manages and oversees the day-to-day technical operations/ maintenance services, and security of the FSM solution. Provide for the support of production environments resulting from financial system modernization efforts (operations and maintenance).
- Manage and support the implementation and execution of data management, cleansing, conversion and migration activities. Oversee the development and execution of test plans. Ensure that complete technical and installation documentation exists for all customizations, requirements, and enhancements. Develop and implement provisioning and access control systems.
- Employs all aspects of quality project management, including risk management, scheduling and cost control, quality assurance, change management and resource management.
- Provides support for the development and documentation of long and short range planning efforts…”