“This is a notice of intent to Sole Source. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Procurement Operations (OPO), Departmental Operations Acquisitions Division and Privacy Office (DOAD-PRIV) intends to procure on a non-competitive, sole source basis with Deloitte Consulting, LLP, 1919 N. Lynn Street, Arlington, VA 22209, for the procurement of services for the Deloitte Disclosure to acquire a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for an enterprise- wide Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and e-Discovery system to support processing FOIA and Privacy Act requests and managing the growing demand for public disclosure of information and providing ongoing maintenance support services in a FedRAMP environment. This requirement will result in a firm-fixed price Task Order. The period of performance is for one (1) 12-month base year with four (4) 12-month option years.”
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.