- Supervise subordinate IT Specialist in the planning, execution, and over sight of project and product management technology acquisitions.
- Supervise subordinate IT Specialist in the implementation of multiple information technology projects providing products and services to USCIS offices worldwide.
- Provide leadership and expertise with projects and project teams that implement industry best practices to ensure project outcomes provide effective and efficient value for stakeholders.
- Provide clear and convincing written and oral presentations to USCIS management that communicates the vision and road map for digital products and services, as well as intended technical and business outcomes.
- Provide leadership and expertise in analyzing and using customer insight and system performance data to design and deliver high quality digital capabilities and services that satisfy the agency’s highest priority business objectives.
- Build a strong culture of continuous learning and knowledge sharing between business and technical stakeholders.
- Resolve business and technical integration issues by participating in working groups or governance forums to ensure the organizations interest and needs are represented and considered.