“This position is located in Verification Operations Center, Iris Directorate, Camp Springs, MD.
As a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst (Associate Chief, Business and Technology Integration) you will manage the development, delivery, and integration of highly complex digital products or services associated with Verification Division programs and initiatives. You will serve as a consultant on a broad range of issues impacting division information technology.
- Manage the development, delivery, and integration of highly complex digital products or services associated with Verification Division programs and initiatives.
- Serve as an expert consultant, providing advice and guidance to senior management and subordinates on a broad range of programs, projects and issues impacting division information technology activities.
- Manage efforts to ensure the clarity of internal and external messaging on policy and programs, operations management, and information technology enhancements between the different sections of the agency.
- As product manager, lead cross-functional teams to deliver user-centered products using agile methodologies and modern software development practices, while building capacity for product innovation.
- Lead the vision, strategy, and execution of Verification Division operations and policy, and create a culture of continuous improvement that drives changes that improves organizational effectiveness.
- Promote and support a smart creative environment for all team members that is conducive to inspiring and motivating others to think of new and creative ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of division operations.
- Provide guidance and performance expectations to employees, encouraging career growth and advancement…”