“The International Trade Administration in the Commerce Department isn’t worried about moving systems and applications to the cloud—been there, done that over the last two years.
Instead, ITA’s technology modernization strategy is focused on five goals to address the next set of challenges.
Rona Bunn, the chief information officer at ITA, said these five goals will help the agency take the next steps to continue its digital transformation journey.
The five goals are:
- Strengthening mission delivery
- Protecting the enterprise
- Managing IT resources efficiently
- Maintaining operational excellence
- Cultivating the workforce…” Read the full article here.
Source: Commerce’s ITA has a head start on its digital transformation journey – By Jason Miller, November 13, 2020. Federal News Network.