Notice ID 1333ND22QNB670042
“DESCRIPTION: The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has a requirement for support services to be utilized by the Communications Technology Laboratory (CTL) at NIST, Gaithersburg, MD campus…”
“II. SPECIFIC TASKS
The Contractor shall be responsible for project oversight, equipment, administration, and technical execution of this contract. The Contractor shall work on the following specific tasks in the twelve months of the project.
- Deploy and study the open source intrusion detection system Zeek and understand its internal architecture.
- Design a highly-concurrent architecture based on Figure 1 guideline with the following components: Traffic Ingestion System, Highly-concurrent Protocol Analysis, Log generation, Log export
- Design and prototype per network interface traffic ingestion system based on DPDK
- Design and prototype a Modular highly-concurrent and configurable Protocol/Packet Analysis system that supports Layer 2, Layer 3, and Applications layers
- Design and prototype a log generation system to support the following protocols : netflow , dns, http, files, ftp, ssl, smtp, ssh, dhcp, and ntp
- Design and Prototype a modular system for exporting logs 7. Management Command Line Interface (CLI) or GUI for configuration…”
“IV. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE The period of performance shall be 02/28/2022 – 01/31/2023…”