Notice ID: CR-312465
“Fermi Research Alliance, LLC (FRA) intends to advance its Enterprise Architecture (EA) practice by tailoring industry-standard Enterprise Architecture frameworks, tools, and best practices to support Fermilab’s unique needs in achieving its scientific mission. This engagement is to provide EA expertise and deliverables to assist the Fermilab Enterprise Architect group with developing and maturing its practice…”
“The objective of this project is to maximize the value that an Enterprise Architecture practice with a defined maturity roadmap can offer. Identified areas of focus include cost reductions, facilitating the identification and alignment of standard approaches, and risk management by providing transparency to strategic decision-makers and critical business and technical stakeholders.
The primary role of the solution consultant will be to:
- Coordinate with the Enterprise Architecture team to provide analysis, development, and implementation of EA framework, processes, and artifacts.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for achieving immediate and short-term EA value while developing a long-term strategic EA roadmap.
- Define and assist with implementing strategy and tactics and improve lab application and systems portfolio.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer of enterprise architecture topic areas.
- Installation, configuration, and data source integration of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect software as the central tool for the Enterprise Architecture team…”
“Scope – The delivered services will be qualified and coordinated with the Fermilab’s Enterprise Architecture Team and include but are not limited to:
- Provide comparison and contrast EA frameworks to assist with selection based on FRA’s long term goals, outcome, and value.
- Assist with the development of the following EA deliverables: Strategic Architecture Domain Model, Architecture Building Blocks, Architecture Definition, Architecture Repository, Architecture Vision, Architecture Roadmap, Capabilities Assessment…
- Provide training and knowledge to the EA team on EA topic areas.
- Assist with analysis and process design for Application and Systems Portfolio management.
- Guide the development of EA services, processes, and KPI’s that provide analytical metrics for EA activities.
- Assist with developing IT Risk Management methodologies and management…”