The DOE has issued an RFI for a Web Platform for an operations and recruitment application tool that can meet the technical specifications and identify preliminary design recommendations for a new enterprise-level web platform for a National Nuclear Security Administration Graduate Fellowship Program (NGFP).The NGFP Operations and Recruitment Application (NORA) will be a single unifying enterprise technology for the management and execution of the NNSA Graduate Fellowship Program (NGFP). Each year, NGFP recruits hundreds of candidates who must be screened, interviewed, and hired for this year-long fellowship-these tasks are currently managed by an online platform. Detailed information is requested for the following specifications:
Task 1: Design, develop, and maintain a website with the following services via a single web-based non-proprietary, commercial-off-the-shelf, and/or open-source platform:
- Customer Service Management: collect, process, and store data about individuals, events, and organizations for recruiting new candidates.
- Human Resources Management: collect, track, and verify information and feedback from application to hiring.
- Scheduling Tool: collect availability, schedule, and execute hundreds of virtual interviews simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, candidates, staff members, and interview locations.
- Communication Platform: distribute information and connect with individuals and organizations via email, phone, text, and video conference.
- Visibility: be both the public facing and internal web platform for NGFP.
Task 2: Experience
- Indication of interest and all contact information for any resultant Request for Proposal.
- Description of current experience, knowledge, and capabilities directly…”