- The incumbent will serve as the Supervisory Information Technology Specialist/Deputy Associate Chief Information Officer OC-400. Major duties include but are not limited to:
- Determines needs, provides initiative, supervision, and national-level coordination for the preparation of regulations, procedures, and directives.
- Leads the identification, implementation and evaluation of transformative technology solutions and IT shared services within federal government IT laws, regulations and policies.
- Implements and overseeing IT budget formulation and execution, IT acquisitions, IT service cost/pricing models and IT project management concepts and techniques.
- Consults with key managers and stakeholders to ensure that all implications are identified, weighed, and considered in study and discussion of effective and efficient resource use and distribution.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Department of the Interior may want to influence who applies for this leadership position responsible for leading the identification, implementation and evaluation of transformative technology solutions and IT shared services.