G2X TAKE: NTT DATA Federal Services, a global IT services provider, that can lay claim to 50+ years of Government experience and more than 3,000 professionals serving Government in the US, has been awarded a 5-year single-award BPA in support of the Justice Department’s Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Case Management System. The contract was awarded solely for the use by the DOJ Executive Office of Immigration Review.
- NTT DATA is a familiar face at DOJ and EOIR, bringing direct experience supporting efforts ranging from a $34.5 million five-year deal NTT DATA added to assist with the continued modernization of EOIR’s IT support system and providing EOIR ServiceNow support, to supporting Legacy Modernization, and Agile implementation efforts at DOJ’s Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts and the Office of the Solicitor General, and in support of the Civil Division Case Information Management System.
- Lisa Talcott, Vice President of NTT DATA Federal Civilian Programs, brings experience managing a P&L for Federal Civilian agency clients, to include DOJ and Administrative Office of the US Courts. In 2016 she was also responsible for securing a new logo account for $35M with the Department of Justice Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) providing application development and maintenance.
- NTT DATA is known to have supported efforts to define and implement NextGen Data architecture to support DOJ’s Executive Office for Immigration Review’s (EOIR’s) vision of one Common Data Model (CDM), Uniform Data Base (UDB) and state-of-the-art Data Warehouse to support EOIR mission activities, and to help define the to-be Data architecture for a NextGen EOIR Case Management System (CMS).
- “Application development of EOIR’s Case Management System (CMS) – This application will replace the current EOIR CASE application. The current application was developed utilizing Cold Fusion technology and is outdated, inefficient, and cumbersome to manage. The new CMS application is being designed with a focus on business process and digital records in order to maximize efficiencies. The new CMS application will have a robust API designed to work within the EDC framework.” Source: FY 2021 Congressional Budget Submission. Read more here.
- Just this past summer NTT DATA Services recruited industry veteran Brian Mortweet to drive DOJ growth. More here.
- This award builds on several notables wins of late across broader DOJ for NTT DATA, to include a $16M A-123 and PBC Management Support contract, and a $200M DOJ Drug Enforcement Administration IT Support BPA award added early last year.
- NTT DATA was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.