G2X TAKE: Global professional services company Accenture, who provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, beat out one other bidder to be awarded a new 7-year task to help the Justice Department’s U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) implement its Mission Modernization Program. The task, valued at $619M, was competed using Alliant 2.
- Accenture Federal Services is a known incumbent in support of this effort having previously been awarded a five-year, $232 million contract to help the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) implement its Mission Modernization Program, which will provide mobile capabilities and real-time decision-making with an enterprise data solution to improve data accessibility through an intuitive, user-centered design. More on that here.
- Just this summer Accenture announced plans to acquire Novetta, the developer of RISER, a program that contributes to national priorities by enabling operations with the Department of State, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the Department of Justice to assist partner nations with their fingerprint collections, and that was recognized last Fall with a Best Technical Advancement” at the FedID awards. More here.
- Accenture recently added Jackie Fendrock, an established industry and growth leader, as a Managing Director leading Cybersecurity, Safety & Citizen Services, and they also recently tapped AI SME Nilanjan Sengupta as CTO to lead the Applied Intelligence practice to rapidly master and adopt new tools and technologies driving the convergence across cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence, edge and automation. More here.
- Accenture has made a number of announcements recently related to helping support modernization and acceleration efforts. These include the news that:
- Accenture and Appian would be teaming to Accelerate Acquisition Modernization for Government and Defense Organizations. More here.
- Accenture had formed Accenture Cloud First with a $3 billion investment over three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become ‘cloud first’ businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. More here.
- The launch of a new Business Group with VMware to Help Organizations Move to the Cloud Faster. More here.
- Accenture was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
RFP ID: 47QFCA21R0083
Referenced IDV ID: 47QTCK18D0036
Award ID: 47QFCA21F0065