G2X TAKE: MindPoint Group (MPG), a fast-growing 8(a) woman-owned small business consultancy and longtime partner to DOJ, that specializes in One Thing: Cybersecurity, continues to rack up big wins, adding two new tasks in support of the Justice Department.
For the first, the MPG team beat out two others to be awarded an 8-year $42M Cyber Security Assessment and Management (CSAM), and Security Posture Dashboard and Reports (SPDR) task.
For the second, MindPoint Group beat out five others to be awarded a 5-year $21M systems engineering support task for the classified systems program task.
Both tasks were competed and awarded using the DOJ Cyber Security Support Services BPA.
- These awards build on an $80M DOJ OCIO Cybersecurity Support task MindPoint was awarded just recently.
- MindPoint Group was among a number of firms named to the multiple-award 10-year Department of Justice Cyber Security Support BPA this past Spring. Given that the team has been working with DOJ for 11 years, this gives them an additional decade of runway to continue their strategic partnership with the DOJ OCIO.
- MindPoint Group is a very familiar face to DOJ with direct Prime experience supporting efforts ranging from EOIR CISO Support and providing Justice Security Operations Center (JSOC) Support Services, to providing various IT Systems Engineering Support Services for JMD.
- Led by President Patti Chanthaphone, MindPoint Group was founded by a team of cybersecurity professionals with over 50 years of collective experience in IT security services, Federal Government contracting, and business development. Meet the founders here. This consultancy, with expertise in Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Security Operations, Third-Party Risk Management, FedRAMP and 3PAO and Automation, can lay claim to a broad set of past performance that cuts across the broader Federal Civilian sector, to include DOJ, Commerce, NIST, DOT, IRS, USAID and USDA.
- Looking to build on their success, MPG has been making strategic hiring security automation investments through the addition of industry veterans including David Federlein, a technical, customer success, and training executive formerly of Red Hat Ansible. David is spearheading new MPG models of services delivery for offerings such as Ansible Counselor, and vSOC.
- MindPoint Group has been a regular on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America over the past several years and the company was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for MPG across the Federal sector.