G2X TAKE: CGI Federal, a leading consultancy focused on providing the talent, scale and end-to-end services and solutions needed to help Federal agencies succeed holistically in digital transformation, was recently awarded a new Momentum Software and Support BPA with the Department of Justice in support of the Agency’s Unified Financial Management System (UFMS). The contract, awarded using GSA IT-70, is identified as funded by the DOJ Justice Management Division, Finance Staff (FS).
- CGI is a major partner to DOJ, a longtime user of CGI’s Momentum software, a web-based, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) system built to specifically support the full federal financial, budget, asset and procurement management lifecycles.
- 190+ federal organizations trust CGI’s Momentum to help manage their end-to-end financial, acquisition and budget formulation processes. Source: CGI More here.
- Just last month CGI announced that its Momentum® Enterprise Suite Software as a Service (SaaS) offering has been selected by the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Joint Authorization Board (JAB) and has reached the “FedRAMP Ready” milestone toward achieving full FedRAMP authorization, targeted within the next six months. More here.
- Led by CGI Senior Vice President Stephanie Mango, this award comes on the heels of a new $400M indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract CGI was recently awarded to provide Mail and General Support Services (MGSS) to the DOJ, a follow-on to a mission support services contract held by CGI for the past ten years. CGI also recently earned a Prime spot on a 10-year DOJ OCIO Cybersecurity Support Services BPA.
- Earlier this year CGI Federal announced an acquisition of TeraThink to expand its footprint across FedCiv, furthering bolstering its Financial Systems Modernization and data analytics capabilities.
- CGI was recently identified as one of the Federal Civilian and Health leaders noted as 2020 Top Workplaces in the Washington Area.