Notice ID DJF-21-2100-0639
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is issuing this Sources Sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support this requirement for integration of new buildings to the existing Honeywell N4 Building Automation System frontend and to provide a uniform Graphical User Interface (GUI) for facility operations and support staff. The project’s scope covers a total of 30 FBI buildings (approximately 1 million square feet with a mix of office, lab, and warehouse space) to include A) Existing FBI Redstone buildings and facilities, and B) Newly constructed FBI Redstone buildings completed during the performance period of this project.
For all FBI buildings with existing Building Automation System (BAS) equipment and network access, the Contractor must provide and meet the following requirements:
- Provide BAS GUI/front end unification and graphical programming.
- Install ReFlow Graphics or an equivalent add-on GUI interface.
- Provide programming, coding, and graphics for standardized and functional GUI/front end overlaid on all JACEs communicating to the WebSupervisor.
- Provide clean, consistent, standardized graphics and user interface that are optimized for personal computer, mobile and tablet experience.
For newly constructed buildings and facilities, the Contractor must provide supervisory front-end integration, setup, and unified GUIs.
This project does not include the following:
- Replacement of failed devices, controllers, components, or sensors existing on site.
- Installation of any new controllers, sensors, devices, or components.
- Re-programming underlying system controller or verification or testing of existing control logic.
The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 541512, Computer Systems Design Services…”