Notice ID RFI-CJIS-DDSU
The FBI CJIS Division requests capability evidence of vendors with expertise in IT and Program Support.
The FBI CJIS Division’s mission is to equip LE, national security, and intelligence community partners with the criminal justice information they need to protect the United States (U.S.), while preserving civil liberties. The CJIS Division is dedicated to providing high quality criminal justice information and investigative services to federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement (LE) and criminal justice agencies (CJAs) worldwide.
DSSU requires IT expertise in engineering, technical, and system support. This RFI specifies the services needed to support the development and deployment of DSSU services, as directed by the FBI. These services must be timely and performed with sufficient quality…”
The intent of this RFI is to obtain information that will assist in determining the market for independent, professional, small businesses having specialized experience in providing professional services for:
- Knowledge of DSSU services including the N-DEx System, LEEP, JC, and VCC.
- Familiar with CJIS systems and ability to support 24×7 operations, including CW.
- Ability to travel in support of the DSSU services.
- The primary place of performance for contractors is at the FBI CJIS Division, Clarksburg, West Virginia. Some limited opportunities to work in a telework capacity may be available where applicable, however the preferred location is on site at the CJIS Division. If the responder’s sole intent is to provide 100% telework, please do not respond to this RFI.
- Ability to develop solutions to specific technical problems.
- Experience producing technical documentation to support integration services.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and using automated tools to support all aspects of data integration services.
- Experience in transforming languages and schemas.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting data connections.
- Experience with Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and web services connections.
- Experience with software development.
Historically, this work has been completed by 12 Data Integration Specialists and 2 System Engineers…”