Notice ID RFI-DJF-21-2100-PR-0000575
“The purpose of this RFI is to gather information from vendors and organizations that can provide Facilities Planning and Support Professional Services for the Finance and Facilities Division.”
“The contractor shall provide the level of support in each FPSU team to include:
- Personnel with specialized management and business analysis backgrounds with experience in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint as well as Visio software.
- Business Process Development/Improvement: Assist the FBI with identifying inefficiencies in the program management processes. Work with FBI representatives to determine whether recommendations could be implemented and, if approved by FBI management, provide support with the implementation.
- Briefings: Prepare and present briefings to team leads and/or Unit Chief. The length, location, subject and audience size of the briefings shall vary. The FBI shall approve the briefings and all briefing materials prior to the presentation.
- Template Development: Assist the FBI in the drafting of template and sample documentation to be used in administrative and program management.
- Coordination: Facilitate coordination between FBI and other government agencies as well as other contractors. This coordination shall be held with various levels of management. Specific activities that fall under this task range from informal personal communication to organizing large meetings and conferences.
- Document Preparation: Prepare memos, documents for presentations, email communications, excel spreadsheets, and meeting minutes. The length, subject, and audience size of the documents shall vary.
- Operations Research: Assist the Government with evaluating program/projects to determine whether they are working optimally towards their objective goals. Contractor personnel shall be expected to both review documentation from other contractors as well as draft their own for review by the Government.
- Risk Assessment: Assess risks on Government programs and projects and develop strategies to minimize their likelihood or impact. Also, contractor personnel shall evaluate opportunities that could be exploited to the Government’s benefit to include internal recommendations as well as changes or improvements in industry common practices.
- Technical Evaluation: Assist the Government with drafting technical evaluations for products and proposals. The focus of these evaluations shall vary and will be clarified by the Government on a case-by-case basis…”
Task areas include:
- Task Area #1 – FPSU Administration Support Team
- Task Area #2 – FPSU IT/Systems Integration Team
- Task Area #3 – FPSU Rent Program Team
- Task Area #4 – FPSU Knowledge Management and Real Property Management
- Task Area #5 – FPSU Capital Planning Program Team (CPT)