Notice ID: IMDBPRRFI110620
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), is requesting information and conducting market research on the current vendor capabilities to provide Business Process Reengineering (BPR) for the FBI Record/Information Dissemination Section (RIDS), specifically, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) process and any subprocesses handled in support of the FOIA process and any underlying subprograms under RIDS in the FBI. The BPR effort would involve documenting and evaluating current processes and providing recommended changes to promote efficiencies in the overall business process.
The intent of this RFI is to obtain capability information to determine businesses can perform the following:
- Conduct Business Process Reengineering of commercial and government business lines in a complex setting.
- Understand the enterprise and organizational goals and targets for business operations.
- Ensure process improvement efforts are linked to the high-level strategic goals and targets for the organization.
- Conduct studies and analysis of processes to provide recommendations for follow on improvement activity.
- Provide efficiency metrics based on recommendations and the impact to product performance and improvement of overall productivity.