Re: Solicitation 15JPSS19N0000002
“The Department of Justice’s (DOJ or the Department) Justice Management Division’s (JMD), Facilities and Administrative Staff (FASS) and Finance Staff (FS) is evaluating options to replace the legacy Department Rent Management System (DRMS).
The scope of this requirement covers all development and support to replace DRMS/DRPP and includes the development, integration, and maintaining of interface(s) between the DRMS/DRPP and other applications (GSA’s Rent on the Web [ROW], FMIS, UFMS, DOJ internal reporting solutions).
The following general areas may be included in the replacement of DRMS/DRPP:
- Develop a web-based solution with multiple, uniformly-configured environments, application accessible from mobile devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets)
- Single Sign On (SSO) or PIV Card System Access (HSPD-12)
- Rent Management
- Develop and implement the system using COTS/SaaS platform.
- Cleanse and implement standardized data
- Implement reengineered business processes/workflows/user interface
- Interface/Integrate with internal (FASS) and external (non-FASS) systems
- and perform consolidated system queries…”