Solicitation Number: 15DDHQ20R00000011
“The scope of this contract covers the performance of a broad range of professional, technical, analytical, financial, administrative, and clerical services in direct support of the DCP at DC headquarters, divisional, and satellite offices in the United States and Puerto Rico. Because the support needs of individual offices are unique, services will be ordered by task orders, which will address specific requirements.”
“The Contractor shall perform a range of management/program support and analysis activities including:
- Assist in the planning, execution, monitoring, and tracking of positions, staffing levels, financial, and physical Diversion Control Fee Account resources in accordance with applicable policies, regulations, guidance, and statute.
- Support human capital management and development activities which strengthen the Diversion Control Program workforce.
- Conduct research, analysis, and program reviews to evaluate existing operations and to provide information regarding future resource requirements such as long- term cash flow, payroll verification, methodology documentation, and work hour analysis…”
“The Contractor shall perform a range of financial, budgetary, and accounting activities including:
- Assist in Diversion Control Fee Account financial planning, budgeting, and execution activities.
- Provide support to monitor established internal controls for resource utilization, analyze existing resources, and project future funding requirements…”