Notice ID LSURFI110620
“The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), is requesting information on the current market capabilities to provide experienced and qualified personnel who are capable of developing, managing, and providing operational support, software and database development, systems engineering, systems security, and IT customer support to address the training system requirements of the FBI. This Request for Information (RFI) is limited to only small businesses, and…”
“The intent of this RFI is to obtain capability information to determine if small businesses can perform the following:
- Execute AGILE (Scrum) software development; database development; user interface development; project management; business analysis; and hardware and software design.
- Perform systems engineering; systems administration; systems testing; information security; application administration; customer support and helpdesk operations; and installation and maintenance support.
- Preparing and maintaining documentation that includes project life cycle management documents, diagrams, manuals, pictures, job aids, descriptions, and minutes.
- Participating in various presentations, briefings, and demonstrations for the purpose of educating FBI executives and/or staff regarding technical systems.
- Reporting program and project status results via commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software to track project tasks, schedules, hours, and effort in order to effectively allocate unit resources.
The above is accomplished using the following current technologies:
- Software Development Tools
- MS Visual Studio
- MS Project and Visio
- Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Captivate
- DevExpress tool suite
- TOAD for SQL
- Atlassian tools
- Development Languages/Technologies
- NET framework/core
- Angular JS…”