The Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS), Directorate of Countermeasures (C), Security Technology (ST) has implemented One Badge, a hardware appliance-based HSPD-12 compliant Identity Management System and Credential Management System (IDMS) solution, domestically and at selected pilot sites overseas. One Badge provides identity management, card management, and an authentication mechanism for physical access to all of its domestic facilities. It also provides identity management and card management at the overseas pilot locations. The DOS DS/C/ST will be seeking an Industry Partner pertaining to models and solutions for providing these supplies and services. The solicitation is anticipated to be available on or about 19 April 2019.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.