Notice ID 19AQMM21N0046
This is a Department of State (DOS) Sources Sought only. Resellers are requested to read and respond to the below and attached requirement accordingly. The responses from this notice may be used as market research to determine an acquisition strategy for an anticipated competitive acquisition.
The Department of State currently has various agreements to utilize the Citrix Suite of products tools. The Department is seeking information from all publishers that provide a similar suite of capabilities. Specific capabilities are enumerated below in Section 2.
- Response Content
The Department requires a product that provides the following capabilities:
- A software tool that will allow for the capability of launching a working desktop session for customers who are accessing department resources remotely.
- A software tool that supports the required license requirement for the volume of concurrent users actively using the system on a daily basis.
- A software tool that permits the option for customers to choose either a separate application or full desktop to perform their daily tasks.
- A software tool that enables the segmentation of the various authentication types (PIV, RSA, MFA) when customers are attempting to login from a remote location.
- A software tool that provides the capability to host public facing URL’s that support remote telework.
- A hardware tool that allows for secure and remote access for web and application use via a virtual appliance.
- A tool that will allow for comprehensive application delivery and load balancing solution for multi-cloud environments.
- A tool that has operational and feature consistency with comprehensive security for monolithic and microservices-based applications on-premises and in the cloud.
- A tool with pooled capacity licensing, that allows for move capacity across form factors, clouds, and geographies to meet growing demand with no issues.
- The ability to license these various products in bundles and suites.