G2X TAKE: Synergy, an IT firm specializing in Agile Development, System Integration, Business Process Re-engineering, and Cyber Security, beat out four other bidders to be awarded a new 3-year task to support the Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration. The task, valued at $12M and funded by the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, was awarded as a small business set-aside action using the DOT FHA Software Engineering Support BPA.
- This is the latest in a string of contract wins for Synergy in support of DOT, to include a 5-year, $11M task awarded last Fall to provide IT application development, enhancement, operations and maintenance support services; and a 5-year, $6M contract awarded this time last year to provide IT Applications and Support for the DOT Maritime administration.
- In addition, Synergy was among the Prime awardees named last year to this 5-year multiple-award DOT FHA Software Engineering Support BPA to provide software engineering support for approximately 130 active applications and new application development needs across a wide range of technology stacks for all DOT offices and modes, except the Federal Aviation Administration. More here.
- Outside of this BPA, Synergy has amassed and maintains access to a number of key contract vehicles, to include serving as an 8(a) and SB Prime on CIO-SP3 SB; 8(a) STARS II; and GSA OASIS 8(a) and SB for Pool 1. See their full list of contracts here.
- This interview last Summer with Synergy Founder and CEO, Sam Sarkar, and EVP and CTO, Chandan Mukhopadhyay, discusses achieving the golden balance between demonstrating technology excellence and striving to meet customer mission. More here.
- Synergy, was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.