The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has awarded a $19M, 5-year contract to WSP USA, Inc. to provide technical support for highway policy analysis. The overarching objective of this IDIQ is to provide the FHWA with expert analysis in Transportation policy topics and issues, Data acquisition, collection, analysis and application, Strategic planning, Legislative analysis and international program assistance. There is a need to integrate economic, engineering, planning, policy and statistics disciplines to advance the FHWA’s goals of safety and mobility.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.