G2X TAKE: From a pool of 14 bidders, a set of small businesses have been named as awardees on this 5-year contract that focuses on providing a comprehensive assessment of Grant Recipient management practices, to include financial management and technical capacity. This multiple award contract was competed as a total small business set-aside. A copy of the draft solicitation can be found here.
The awardees are:
- Small business Qi Tech with a $9.8M award.
- EDWOSB The DMP Group, who picked up a $10.4M award.
- Veteran owned SB Milligan & Company with a $9M award.
- Small business Calyptus Consulting Group who added a $9.5M award.
- Small business TFC Consulting who picked up a $10.4M award.
- CDI/DCI Joint Venture which picked up a $11.2M award.
- Small business and 8(a) TUBA Group who added a $9.5M award.
- Woman-owned small business RLS & ASSOCIATES who added a $11.4M award.