The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a presolicitation for integration and implementation support services in connection with the FAA National Airspace System (NAS) integration and implementation efforts.
The following are the functional areas under which work efforts are to be performed:
- Implementation and Integration Planning and Support
- In-Service Review and Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Support
- Transition Planning & Support
- Strategic and Operational Planning & Support
- Engineering Support
- Environmental, Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) Support
- National Airspace System (NAS) Requirements Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Training Assistance & Support
- Automation Support
- Program Management… Read more here.