Notice ID: 10282020
Specific requirements within the scope of these functional work areas will be identified, defined, and issued under individually funded task orders. As ordered by the Government, the Contractor must provide support in the following functional areas:
- Engineering / Technical Services;
- Test and Evaluation;
- Integration and Implementation;
- Operations / In-service Management
- Configuration Management;
- Strategic and Operational Planning;
- Program and Project Management;
- Business and Financial Management; and
- Administrative Services.
The SOW functional areas represent a diverse set of work activities, which require a broad range of labor categories and skill levels within each labor category. The Contractor personnel must apply broad experience and technical knowledge of assigned disciplines and specialties for each functional area. The Contractor must furnish the necessary personnel, materials, equipment, and facilities required to satisfy the requirements of the individual task orders.
The scope of task orders issued under the AISS contract may include any program, system, or service managed by AJW. In particular, the following three directorates within AJW are anticipated to be the primary users of services provided under the AISS contract:
- Operations Support, AJW-1 – responsible for providing the support structure, methodology, tools, procedures, performance monitoring and assurance necessary for the proper operation and maintenance of the NAS.
- ATC Facilities / Engineering Support, AJW-2 – responsible for the safe and effective lifecycle management of the facilities infrastructure of the National Airspace System (NAS).
- NAS Security and Enterprise Operations (NASEO), AJW-B – responsible for providing operational and cybersecurity management of NAS services.