G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Jonathan Pettus’s more than a decade supporting NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, including time serving as a senior adviser in advancing the direction of the center’s future, Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, providing IT solutions to the national security, cybersecurity, space, and critical infrastructure sectors has named a new Senior Vice President Aerospace, Defense, & Civil Operations.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President of Strategic Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, & IT – Dynetics
- Director of Cybersecurity & Information Technology Solutions – Dynetics
- Associate Director Marshall Space Flight Center – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Just last year Leidos announced that it had completed the acquisition of Dynetics, Inc. (“Dynetics”), an industry-leading applied research and national security solutions company, for approximately $1.65 billion in cash. The move was said to enhance “Leidos’ competitive position across its Defense, Intelligence, and Civil Groups, and also accelerates opportunities within the Leidos Innovations Center (LInC), for customer-focused research, development, and rapid prototyping.” More here.
- Dynetics lists as its capabilities full-spectrum cyber and IT solutions including vulnerability discovery; cyber-hardening techniques and antitamper technologies and methodologies; reverse engineering hardware and software; and supply chain data and processes.
- Dynetics is currently seeking an Aerospace, Defense, and Civil Operation Chief Technical officer (CTO) to be responsible for overall technical execution to include technical solutions for priority captures, internal research and development (IR&D) projects and technical performance on major programs.
- Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.