“This position will be responsible for leading a team of data scientists and software engineers to be responsible for the architecture, development, validation, and deployment of advanced Machine Learning projects at E3/Sentinel. “
- Lead/manage a team of developers specializing in everything “AI”, from computer vision to IoT to real-time data processing.
- Develops and drives the technology strategy and production roadmap and represents the group within and outside of the company.
- Works with Business Partners, Practice Leaders, and Product Managers to lead development of ML applications that solve meaningful challenges across client teams.
- Develops new algorithmic solutions and innovative product applications utilizing the breadth of E3/Sentinel’s data resources and subject matter expertise.
- Conducts product research and development in all of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Real-Time Analytics, and Natural Language Processing…”
- Experience developing & deploying high-volume, business-critical ML solutions with a lean, iterative, fast-paced development team.
- Strong consulting-style presentation abilities. Requires the ability to simplify complex technologies into digestible ideas for consumption by a wide audience of stakeholders.
- End-to-end AI product management experience. Not only requiring an ability to code & deploy ML models, but also building out associated mobile & web applications.
- Experience architecting AI solutions with deep learning frameworks (Keras, Tensor Flow, PyTorch, Caffe)…”
G2X TAKE: This Federally focused services and solutions company that is a six-time Inc. 5000 honoree, is seeking a senior technology leader to be responsible for guiding a team of data scientists and software engineers with a focus on the architecture, development, validation, and deployment of advanced Machine Learning projects.