“ASGN Incorporated (NYSE: ASGN), one of the foremost providers of IT and professional services in the technology, digital, and creative, fields across the commercial and government sectors, announced today the acquisition of IndraSoft Inc., a leading cybersecurity and digital transformation solutions provider to the federal government. IndraSoft’s team of more than 220 highly skilled consultants will be integrated into the ECS Missions Solutions business unit.”
“We are thrilled to welcome the IndraSoft team to ASGN,” said Ted Hanson, ASGN President and Chief Executive Officer. “The acquisition of IndraSoft is yet another example of our long-term capital deployment strategy to acquire high-growth consulting businesses that position ASGN as an industry-leading provider of IT services and solutions to the commercial and government marketplaces. IndraSoft’s depth and breadth of technical capabilities, talent, and solutions align perfectly with our Federal Government Segment and ECS’ digital modernization expertise.”
Source: ASGN Incorporated Announces Acquisition of IndraSoft, July 16, 2021. ECS.
G2X TAKE: This provider of IT and professional services in the technology, digital, and creative fields across the commercial and Government sectors, has acquired a leading cybersecurity and digital transformation solutions provider to the Federal Government, looking to leverage their footprint across Federal Civilian agencies to include the US Census Bureau, and to include a spot on a recently awarded $112M IRS BPA.
In announcing the acquisition ECS, a segment of ASGN, noted: “We are excited to announce the acquisition of IndraSoft, Inc., a leading digital transformation, DevSecOps, cybersecurity, and cyber analytics solutions provider. IndraSoft supports missions across the United States Air Force, US Army Intelligence, and DISA, as well as other defense agencies and the U.S. Census Bureau. We welcome Neeraja Lingam and Raj Lingam, and the entire IndraSoft, Inc. team to the ECS Mission Solutions business unit led by Marshall Thames.” See the post here.
- To start 2021 ECS announced that it had named John Heneghan as its new Chief Operating Officer and Giles Kesteloot as its new Chief Strategy Officer. This was followed by the addition just a few months later of Becky John as Vice President of Business Development.
- ECS has picked up a number of recent wins in support of DHS of late to include a $51M OCHCO Technical Support Services task and an $11M OCIO Design & Development Support task.
- ECS was also among the awardees recently named to a $112M IRS OCIO Microsoft Support, Consulting and COTS Support BPA.
- IndraSoft lists clients across the Federal Civilian Sector that include Commerce, State, Justice, Transportation and EPA. See the full list here. The company’s efforts providing Fingerprinting Operations support across 800+ CONUS and OCONUS locations for US Census 2020 was awarded a Disruptive Tech Award for 2020. More here.
- ECS Federal and IndraSoft were named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for IndraSoft across the Federal sector.