Notice ID OPEP210008AP
“The Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) in the U.S. Department of Education (Department) is seeking contractual support from an external contractor to:
- Collect and analyze Title II data from states and jurisdictions, IHEs with teacher preparation programs and non-IHE-based programs,
- Develop and maintain the existing database on the quality of U.S. teacher preparation and requirements of states’ initial teacher certification and licensure, and
- Update and support the existing website’s presentation of Title II data, reports and associated documentation and resources, such as the User Manual and other guidance.”
“The vendor shall meet the following objectives:
- Develop, update, maintain, document, and support IT systems.
- Data Quality Control, Conversion, and Migration.
- Customer Support Services (help desk and user guides/documentation).
- Letters to Survey Respondents (Institutions and states).
- OMB Information Collection Clearance. and
- Data Analysis and Reports.
The contractor shall support maintenance and updates of the Title II website. The contractor shall also support data collection for the Institutional Program Report Card and the State Report Card through their expertise with the helpdesk.”
“The contractor shall complete seven tasks, which are discussed below. All deliverables shall meet the requirements for posting content stated in the ED.gov Management and Publishing…”
- TASK 1: CUSTOMER SERVICE FUNCTIONS
- TASK 2: OUTREACH AND TRAINING SERVICES
- TASK 3: WEB-BASED DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM AND PUBLIC WEB SITE
- TASK 4: SYSTEM SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR/ SUPPORT APPLICATION PERSONNEL
- TASK 5: MEETINGs, CONFERENCE CALLS AND STATUS REPORTS
- TASK 6: DELIVER REVISED SURVEYS (INSTITUTION AND PROGRAM REPORT CARD [IPRC] AND STATE REPORT CARD [SRC]) FOR SUBMISSION FOR OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET (OMB) CLEARANCE
- TASK 7: TRANSITION AND TRANSFER OF TITLE II RESOURCES (OPTIONAL TASK IN BASE PERIOD AND LAST EXERCISED OPTION PERIOD)”