Notice ID OHRManagerTraining22
The Talent Development Division (TDD) is seeking a contractor to provide a web-based tool for managers and supervisors to obtain professional development for everyday workplace issues in accordance with federal employment laws. The tool will provide guidance and real-world application that is completely based on United States Code, Title 5, Code of Federal Regulations, Title 5 & 29, Title 38, OPM Leadership Competencies, OPM Mandates and Directives, Federal HR Executive Orders and the thousands of case law decisions from the EOOC, MSPB, FLRA and federal courts. The tool will provide real-time alerts to managers of late-breaking news that affects federal civil service. The tool will be kept up-to-date on a consistent basis and accessible 24 hours by day and 365 days from any type of media device.
The tool should accommodate approximately 600 managers and two administrators with additional support from the vendor to perform the following minimum tasks:
- Produce marketing material to promote different facets of the tool.
- Reporting metrics that provide key usage indicators.
- A toll-free number for managers to contact with unlimited technical and navigational support.
- A glossary filled with federal Human Resources (HR), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Labor Relations (LR) terminology.
- Frequently Asked Questions that have been gathered from federal managers throughout the federal government that employees pose to managers. Each FAQ has been answered by a federal employment law expert.
- Action Steps that are based on federal employment law to help managers carry out difficult or complicated compliance or leadership responsibilities by providing detailed, step-by-step guidance and encourages them to act in a manner that is compliant.
- A Dos and Don’ts lists that provides the general “rule of thumb” for issues that arise related to each Key Topic.
- Test Your Knowledge Assessments provide a self-checking point for managers to determine if they’ve mastered specific management skills.
- A resources repository houses samples of appropriate letters, proposals, notices and actions. All documents are fully customizable by staff and enhanced with our chosen agency documentation…”
“10. Period of Performance
The period of performance will be one (1) 12-month base year from the award date with two (2) 12-month optional years…”