On the heels of securing a five-year, $300 million Department of Education BPA to provide Cybersecurity and Privacy Support Services for Federal Student Aid (FSA) and the Office of the Chief Information Officer, this HUBZone small business focused on delivering comprehensive and customized cybersecurity services nationwide recently beat out three other bidders to be awarded a 3-year, $14M contract to support the ED Cyber Operations branch efforts to coordinate, integrate, and conduct activities necessary to ensure the protection and availability of information, systems, and assets.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.