Looking to leverage experience gained driving efforts to develop HPC applications that push the limits of leadership-class computational capability to address forefront scientific problems, the Department of Energy has recruited this leader who has twice led multidisciplinary/multi-institutional teams that were awarded a Gordon Bell Prize for significant achievement in supercomputing, to help coordinate the development and deployment of AI technology as Chief Scientist for the AITO
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.