“Robin Thottungal, formerly chief data scientist at the Environmental Protection Agency, has moved to a new role as CTO at the National Gallery of Art, FCW has learned. While at the EPA, Thottungal oversaw the agency’s data analysis efforts, which included bringing in more web-based tools, a greater focus on the cloud and using application programming interfaces to collect regulatory data. He had been at the EPA since September 2015. EPA did not respond to inquiries about who will be taking over the data science role.” Read the article here.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.