Notice ID 68HERH21R0024
The purpose of these multiple award Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contracts is to obtain a full range of services in support of the mission of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM) and its programs, regional, and/or field offices. OLEM’s program offices include the Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery (ORCR), the Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (OSRTI), the Office of Emergency Management (OEM), the Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization (OBLR), the Office of Underground Storage Tanks (OUST), and the Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse Office (FFRRO). This contract will primarily provide services in support of ORCR, OSRTI, and OEM…”
“Task Area 4: Innovation Support
The contractor must provide innovation support to help OLEM program offices achieve their missions through innovative and creative ways.
Tasks that may be performed under this task area include, but are not limited to the following:
- Investigate and document technical innovations;
- Assist with evaluating trends;
- Recommend improvements and/or enhancements;
- Utilize cutting-edge technology;
- Remedy optimization of Site characterization and cleanup to identify opportunities to improve remedy protectiveness, effectiveness and cost efficiency;
- Optimize use of resources; and
- Recommend, implement, and/or use innovative and creative methodologies in support of the mission. For example, recent projects include EPA’s Lean Management System (ELMS) projects, which are used to identify innovative ways to streamline processes, support tools for site cleanup, and evaluating innovative approaches to remediation.
The contractor should possess knowledge of OLEM programs included in the Background section above.