“In accordance with Section 184.108.40.206 of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Acquisition Management System (AMS), the purpose of this announcement is to inform industry of the basis for the FAA’s decision to contract on a single source basis. The FAA intends to award a single source Enterprise License Agreement for a period of one base year and four option years to Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc. (ESRI) in support of the ArcGIS software.”
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.