The FAA has issued an Enterprise Service Center (ESC), Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, for PRISM/DELPHI. The objective is to establish a Multiple-Award, BPA by which the Enterprise Services Center (ESC) as a shared service provider can provide comprehensive IT support services for FAA, DOT and other federal agencies. The intent is to provide supplemental support to ESC for short term project needs throughout the period of performance.
BPA CALLS issued under the resulting BPA will support the complete spectrum of IT services, and may include System Development and Integration, System Management and Hosting, Database Administration, Middle Tier Administration, Telecommunications, Information System Security, Information Media, Office Automation, Project Management, and IT Training. Below is a non-conclusive list of potential projects, others may be required as requirements evolve during the contract period of performance.
- ESC PRISM Upgrades
- ESC PRISM New Customer Deployments or Migrations
- Procurement Mandate outside of Operations and Maintenance capacity
- Replacement of procurement application during lifecycle management analysis
- Deploy new procurement functionality outside of existing capacity
- ESC PRISM report modernization
- Enterprise Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence (EDW/BI) support using Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)
- Implementing Office of Management and Budget (OMB) treasury mandates into Oracle federal financials
The period of performance is a one-year base period with two option years is being contemplated for this agreement. Specific periods of performance will be established for each individual call order issued hereunder.