G2X TAKE: NCI, who has been providing the FCC with IT systems O&M support since 1994, was recently awarded a new 2-year $10M task to support modernization of the Agency’s online search portal for wireless licensing and research and that supports online licensing and public access to its database. The task was awarded using GSA Alliant 2, drawing no other bidders.
- Earlier this month, the FCC asked for public feedback on plans to fully digitize its largest licensing system. Read the full article here.
- NCI announced recently that they were on a winning team for the $25 Million FCC IT Operations and Maintenance Support Contract.
- A job opening was posted by NCI recently for a BU General Manager for Digital Transformation.
- NCI, one of the firms named to the Government-wide Intelligence Automation/Artificial Intelligence (IAAI) IDIQ earlier this year, announced early this summer that they have an exclusive Partnership with Holonic Technologies, an AI firm that specializes in automated code refactoring, modernization, and replatforming, with a focus on Government modernization. In addition, earlier this year NCI had announced a strategic AI Partnership with Machine Learning Company Tanjo.
- NCI Information Systems recently recruited industry veteran Jeffrey Chesko as VP for GWAC/IDIQ Programs.